Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hi!

*dusts off metaphorical dust that rests thickly on a rarely used blog*

Hi. It's been so long...

These past few months have been a bit crazy for me. The constant school work, a tiny splash of surgery, and then trying to squeeze in a bit of fun here-and-there has caused me to neglect this space. I'm not complaining though, getting stuff done offline is always more rewarding than gluing my eyes to pinterest for hours and loading up my boards (man, I love pinterest...). But I've used this space for awhile now and I can't seem to get rid of it, so unless my life drastically changes and I have heaps of time to spare, this little lavender-scented corner of the internet will stay somewhat barren until I return. I'm sure anyone who did follow me has long since abandoned hope of an update, but for anyone still out there (*shouts into a tiny room where the echo bounces around the walls, then comes back and hits me in the face*) I just wanted to let you know that my internet presence is looking more bleak than before.

So, I'll see you when I see you... or I wont. We'll just have to wait and see!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment