Monday, July 14, 2014

Josie Photo Shoot Pt.2 (Field)

Part one of the photo shoot (cemetery) is available here: CLICK.

This second half was much looser in terms of concept or story, but I think Josie actually felt more natural once she could move on her own, which made for a much easier job on my part! It's really interesting to watch your extended family grow up since they never seem like real people until one day its BAM and they're driving cars and getting jobs. Josie is the youngest of the cousins in my family, but she honestly looks older than me in these pictures (and I mean that in the most amazing way possible).

If I can say this without sounding completely conceited, I feel like these pictures could be in a spread for Nylon magazine or something along the same lines, which makes me very happy! Perhaps I am leveling up my photography skills?? :D








No comments:

Post a Comment