Sunday, July 13, 2014

Josie Photo Shoot Pt.1 (Cemetery)

Lately I've been really interested in a soft-gothic/vintage style which I've been wanting to include in a photo shoot. My wants for the shoot were: black and white photos, a cemetery, a jean dress or overalls, braids, and a shovel. Luckily, I live closely to my cousin who enjoys photo shoots and my parents own a really dirty, old shovel. The two of us made our way to a cemetery close to my house, Josie crossing the street in high heels while carrying one shovel while I carried another along with my camera. I'm sure we looked very suspicious to any cars passing by!

Josie is really fun to have at photo shoots since she is still learning how to pose and is ready for me to position her how I want, thankfully she is a really quick learner! She still has a natural spark in her eye, giving the pictures more life than other models who have blank minds while being shot. I had pictures in my head of what I wanted days before the actual shoot and I'm honestly very pleased with the end product! Though they aren't exactly spot-on to the positions I had thought up, we worked together to create a creepy but vintage feeling.

Part two will be posted soon, so stay tuned for those pictures soon!
UPDATE: you can now find Pt.2 of the photo shoot here... CLICK.







1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE the last one, and the second one!!! So good! Josie is a natural! We need to do a photo shoot when I get home and I can do the makeup and hair ;)

    ReplyDelete