Tuesday, April 1, 2014

FACES New/Old E-Board

I was really excited when FACES asked me to take pictures for their old and new e-board! It was the incredibly long 4 hour shoot and has taken me a very long time to edit all the pictures. I took close to 1000 pictures, which is the most photographs in one shoot that I've ever taken. Everyone was very kind and stayed upbeat and positive through the entire process, so I'm very grateful for their enthusiasm!

Blogger insists on messing up the toning of my pictures, so a few of them look off. For me, who inserts pictures in almost every post, this is really troubling. Hopefully they will fix it? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm not sure, I'll have to look into it more.

Anyway, the white outfits are the new e-board members, while the black outfits are of the new and old members. I still have to finish editing the group photos which are taking forever! Look forward to those!

P.S. Here (CLICK ME) is the instagram page for FACES, where you can see many more of my pictures and behind-the-scenes of our shoot!

Choreography
Secretary 


Historian
Vice President 


Public Relations 
Treasurer 


President

Old and New President!


Old/New Vice Presidents


Old/New Secretaries 


Old/New PR, then in the middle is the historian

Choreographers 

No comments:

Post a Comment