Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hi. My name is Stephanie.

*Updated last on May 19, 2014

I like long walks in grassy fields, being around my family (including my best friend), and taking myself out of my comfort zone to do something new. I don't give myself enough credit and I usually spend too much time on things that don't matter to anyone else except for myself. I am in training to be a commercial photographer, but if I had the chance to dance professionally, I would take it (even though I'm not good enough right now). I also really love cooking. And eating. My favorite movie is "Spirited Away" by Hayao Miyazaki (changed my life when I was 11yrs old) and my favorite type of music is hip-hop and Korean indie. I have too many favorite books, but my tops include "Sabriel" by Garth Nix and "The Named" by Marianne Curley.

I have always been behind the camera, mostly because I'm awkward, but I don't mind so much since I like it there. For most of my life, because of what other people told me, I always thought I was ugly. All through grade school and high school I never had any confidence because people can be really cruel. I'm still not amazingly confident, I have a lot of issues with myself, but I am miles ahead of where I used to be. I still hold onto feelings I shouldn't and I've filled notebooks with words that I hope no one will ever read. I didn't really start talking until I went to college because I didn't think anyone cared about what I had to say. I really like talking now.

I hate watching the news. I love Korean dramas. I grew up being obsessed with gerbils and okapis. My favorite colors are pink and yellow. I don't like being alone at night. I become annoyed with people more easily than I should but I become lonely very quickly. I have an incredible amount of hope for the future. I think too much. I have ridiculously curly hair which I straighten a lot. I love romantic comedies. I have fructose malabsorption, which was devastating to find out at 15 years old since I love fruit. I'm not as good of a daughter as I want to be. Even though I want change, I'm terrified of it. I'm scared of driving on the highway, so when I get older I want to move somewhere with great public transportation. I've always wanted to live in Japan, South Korea, and/or California. I traveled to South Korea during my Fall 2013 Semester of College and have been itching to go back ever since. I'm really good at making weird faces.

Anything I forgot? Well, this is me.

Spring of 2013


Fall of 2013 in South Korea



Spring of 2014 in my Junior year of College




No comments:

Post a Comment