Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Glamour

Glamour is something I've never tried before this assignment. Thankfully, my teacher gave a lighting demonstration to help us out! I used a three-umbrella lighting set up, but another way is to use a beauty dish. In addition to the three umbrellas, I added a hair light directly behind the model's head.



















Amanda helped me last year with another assignment, and I really liked the pictures I took then, so I was really happy when she offered to model for me again. For this shoot, I was hoping to go for a "classic Hollywood" look with the red lipstick and black shirt. Also, because this assignment is glamour, I only focused on the details of the face, hair, and make-up. She came with her hair curled, which just added to the look perfectly!



 






No comments:

Post a Comment